St. Brandon's Atoll
Fly Fisher/Fly Tier/Writer/Artist/Adventurer
Jeff Currier’s pursuit of the yellow permit, 10 pound plus bonefish and the Picasso triggerfish puts him on the other side of the world on St. Brandon’s Atoll in the Indian Ocean. Who else would endure a 26-hour boat ride after 40 hours of flight travel to add a few more fish to his bucket list. Join us to learn about another “Monsoon” Currier adventure.
Learn more about Jeff Currier...
- Fly Fishing Sudan - Jeff Currier
- European Fly Fishing Techniques - Jeff Currier
- Lake Nassar's Nile Perch - Jeff Currier
- Fly Fishing for Mahseer in India - Jeff Currier
- Tigerfish in Tanzania - Jeff Currier
- Peacock Bass and Other Brazilian Treasures - Jeff Currier
- Golden Dorado in Bolivia - Jeff Currier