Fly Fishing And The Transformative Power Of Nature
Fly Fisher, Guide, Host, Producer
John Dietsch, a stuntman for Brad Pitt and fly fishing coordinator for the film A River Runs Through It, talks about our connection to the outdoors through the prism of fly fishing and investigates its transformative and healing powers. Join us and explore your connection.
Questions asked and answered during the interview:
- How did you get started in fly fishing movie production?
- Who was your mentor?
- What tasks did you have as Department Head of Fly Fishing for A River Runs Through It?
- Who did the shadowcasting in the film?
- Where did the idea come from for the final fishing scene?
- How did you get the fish to rise for the fly?
- Why were you chosen as Brad Pit's stunt double?
- How did working on this film change your life and what fly fishing means to you?
- How does the river speak to you?
Learn more about John Dietsch...