Subaru-able Brookie Venues in South Park Colorado
Fly Fisher/Guide/Author★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Michele White's home range is South Park, Colorado where she guides out of her fly shop Tumbling Trout. South Park is known for the Dream Stream and Eleven Mile Canyon but there are many other beautiful places to fish. The Mosquito Range, Tarryall Mountains, and the tributaries of the South Fork and Middle Fork of the South Platte River offer engaging brook trout fishing with incredible scenery. Join us to learn more about what South Park has to offer fly fishers.
Just a few of the questions asked and answered during the interview:
- What do you mean by Subaru-Able venues?
- Are brook trout reallyl trout?
- What types of trout do you find at the higher elevations?
- What is the accessibility to streams like?
- What are the best months to fish South Park?
- What weight and length of rod do you use?
- Do you use Tenkara rods?
- What flies do you use for brookies?
- What is the best approach to small streams?
- What types of casts do you use?
- What are the northern tributaries like?
- How accessible are the tributaries of the Middle Fork of the South Platte?
- What do the tributarties of the South Fork offer the fly fisher?
Learn more about Michele White...