Rivers of Northern California
Fly Fisher/Guide/Fly Tier★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Anthony Carruesco, a professional guide in northern California, guides on the Lower and Upper Sacramento, the Klamath, Pit and McCloud rivers. These beautiful waters produce rainbows, browns and pacific steelhead. Whether you float or wade, want to fish nymphs, dries or streamers, you'll be right at home. Listen in and learn all about these rivers and how to hook up with what some people consider California's gold.
Just a few of the questions asked and answered during the interview:
- When is the best time of year to fish northern California rivers?
- What rivers are the best for wade fishing?
- What is the difference between fishing the Upper and Lower Sacramento River?
- How do you rig up to nymph deep rivers?
- What suspension device was developed to fish these rivers?
- What river is considered the premier trout fishery in California?
- What river has the best stonefly hatches?
- What river has the best steelhead fishing?
- Where do you fish for rainbows and char?
- What are the most prolific hatches on these rivers?
Learn more about Anthony Carruesco...