Fly Fishing Central Wyoming
Fly Fisher, Guide, Fly Tyer★ ★ ★ ★
Blake Jackson, a professional guide from Casper, Wyoming, specializes in guiding his clients to Wyoming’s great fisheries, like the Miracle Mile, Grey Reef, Fremont Canyon, and local lakes. Whether it's trophy trout or spooky carp Blake knows where to go and how to get hooked up. Join us to learn about these incredible fisheries and how to fish them.
Just a few of the questions asked and answered during the interview:
- What are the four major sections of the North Platte River?
- Is the area around Saratoga worth fishing?
- How did the Miracle Mile get its name?
- What spawn occurs on the Miracle Mile that brings up the big fish?
- What flies work best on the Miracle Mile?
- What section is fished most often in Fremont Canyon?
- What epic dry fly hatch is Fremont Canyon known for?
- What sections of Grey Reef are the most productive?
- What flies work best on Grey Reef and why?
- What strategies do you use to fish Grey Reef?
- What is the most common mistake most fly fishers make when fishing Grey Reef?
- Why has carp fishing in Wyoming exploded?
- Where is the best place to fish for carp in Wyoming?
Learn more about Blake Jackson...