Captain Dan Keating brings over 30 years of experience chasing Big Water King Salmon to life. In this book you will find a mix of practical and theoretical teaching to help you systematically develop a game plan for your home waters.
• Eliminate unproductive water and locate Kings spring, summer and fall.
• Stealth presentations.
• Principles of lure and attractor selection for King Salmon.
• Three-dimensional thinking for controlled depth fishing.
• Master the group dynamic.
• Light line tactics.
• Use wire line, Dipsy Divers, Downriggers and much more.
• Small boat secrets to success.
• Secrets to catching trophy kings in shallow and deep water.
And So Much More!!!
WHAT THE EXPERTS ARE SAYING:
“I've had the pleasure of giving seminars and salmon clinics with Dan, and when it's his turn to talk, it's my turn to listen and learn, right along with the rest of the audience. Dan's presentations are in-depth and intricate, yet completely understandable, and the attendees always crowd around him after the show is over, asking more questions, thirsting for more knowledge. Dan has brought that same willingness to teach into the pages of this book.”
- Dave Mull, Editor, Great Lakes Angler Magazine