* Reels, lines, leaders, knots, flies, waders, and other equipment you’ll need to start fly fishing
* Demystifies fly fishing and shows you how to keep it simple
* The ten most versatile flies for freshwater fishing
* Common situations you’ll encounter on trout streams, plus a look at still-water and saltwater fishing
* Detailed illustrations show necessary gear, flies, and how to tie knots
Fly fishing has a reputation for being complex and difficult, and it can be both fascinating and intimidating to newcomers. This book covers the basic essentials of what you need to get started and then, when you’re ready to take on more, shows you how to explore further. Soon-to-be fly fishers will find this a useful introduction.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Cliff Hauptman, author of Basic Freshwater Fishing, lives in Andover, Massachusetts.